No products in the cart.
With customer groups, you can classify a customer as Retail Customers, Wholesale Customer, Friends, Colleagues and whatever you will love to…
1. To add a “Customer Group” go to Contacts -> Customer Groups & Click on “Add” button.
2. It will show a popup asking for customer group name & Calculation Percentage.Calculation percentage is used to calculate the selling price.
– Suppose if the Selling Price set for a product Product1 is ৳ 200– Customer Group Name = FriendCalculation Percentage = -20– Note: -20 (notice a minus sign) or you may set it 20 = +20%
– And you have created a customer with Harry with Customer Group assigned as Friend.
– Now go to pos or Sell screen. Select the customer Harry and add the product1.
– You will notice that the selling price set for the product1 will be 200-20% = ৳160
This is how the customer Group works.
Customer Group does an internal calculation and applied the calculation percentage to the selling price. It will not show a separate discount on the invoice or the pos screen.
This feature is highly useful when you have retail, wholesale, or different customer categories.
You can view reports for different customer groups from “Customer Groups Report” or in other terms if you have retail and wholesale customer group you can see which type of customer group is giving more sales.
Powered by BetterDocs
Username or email address *
Lost your password?